Most ingredients received in our grocery packs:
1 cup of rice
3 cloves of garlic
2 cube veg stock
1. Chop the onion,carrot, apricots and garlic into small pieces.
2. Heat up some oil on a pan and place the diced ingredients, fry until they become tender. Put on the side when they are done.
3. In a separate pot add a cup of rice into boiling water with the vegetable stock (2 cubes).
4. Boil the rice for 15 minutes and occasionally stir until it has absorbed all the liquid.
5. In the same pot add the vegetable and apricot mixture into the rice and stir well until combined.
6. Enjoy your Savory Rice.
For storage of leftovers and reheating,
please look at the
food safety website.